Doc Ortho Ultra Soft Loose Fit Diabetic Socks
About the product
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We understand the importance of a long-lasting diabetic sock that fits perfectly. If at any time you find our product to not be the best fitting and durable diabetic sock you’ve owned, return them to us for another pair, free of charge.
- ULTRA SOFT FABRIC: The Doc Ortho Ultra Soft series features 95% Acrylic fabric that is luxuriously soft to the touch. This is significantly important for people who have symptoms related to diabetes because this material offers more moisture wicking ability than the traditional cotton sock. Also, this fabric is mostly wrinkle-resistant which minimizes the chance of material abrasion on the skin.
- MINIMAL COMPRESSION & NON-BINDING: Minimal compression provides better blood circulation and allows the sock to stay on the foot better. When a sock is too loose, sliding and friction occur which may leave the foot in pain and prone to cuts or sores. Also, these socks feature a non-binding top band that helps avoid the uncomfortable sock ring that are seen with traditional elastic top bands. By reducing restriction at the top of the sock, your blood can flow easier providing better circulation.
- IMPROVED MOISTURE MANAGEMENT: Every pair of Doc Ortho socks are produced to provide maximum comfort and we know that comes from moisture control. These lightweight socks are designed to be extremely breathable for improved moisture control to help keep your feet dry reducing the chance for infection.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy – MADE IS USA: 95% Acrylic, 5% Spandex